ARCH 204 - CAD: REVIT II
Advanced development of skills and understanding of BIM. Based on a basic proficiency in BIM, students will examine how to prepare solar studies, to create curtain wall systems, to design with massing tools, to utilize site and contour graphic tools, to work with project phasing, and to create more advanced building models. Students create a series of studies of a variety of building types. PREREQUISITE(S): ARCH 202 or consent of department. Two hours lecture, four hours laboratory each week. Formerly CT 226.
4 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Distinguish the concepts of building information modeling rendering commands.
- Show knowledge of construction in computations of area and volume.
- Describe the complexity of construction in terms of building code compliance.
- Prepare a rendering set of views including site contours and solar orientation.
- Discriminate among the variety of options within the software including energy modeling and material and system calculations.
Click here for the Spring 2018 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2018 Class Schedule
Click here for the Extended Winter 2018 Class Schedule
Click here for the Fall 2017 Class Schedule
[Add to Favorites]