ARTT 263 - Professional Practice for the Visual Artist
Capstone course to develop an artist statement, résumé, and digital portfolio in preparation for a formal presentation that conveys their experiences and skills as emerging artists. PREREQUISITE(S): Completion of first year of the AFA or Art AA curriculum including ARTT 116 or GDES 116 . Two hours studio/laboratory each week. Formerly AR 275.
1 semester hour
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Select artwork to construct a quality and professional portfolio.
- Professionally prepare his or her work for presentation. (This may include matting, mounting, and framing work.)
- Prepare a professional digital portfolio of his or her artwork.
- Develop a professional resume.
- Present and defend his or her portfolio in front of a group of peers, faculty, and professionals.
Click here for the Fall 2018 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2018 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer I 2018 Class Schedule
Click here for the Spring 2018 Class Schedule
[Add to Favorites]