GEOG 130 - Global Geography
Examination for the general student of global regions, patterns, trends, and geographic relationships which together form a basis for comprehending the mosaic of world affairs. An introduction to geographic facts and development of skills needed to appraise critical topics and issues normally covered in college-level disciplines. Assessment Level(s): ENGL 101 /ENGL 101A , MATH 093 /MATH 096 , READ 120 . Three hours each week. Formerly GE 110.
3 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Identify significant physical and cultural features.
- Enhance their map and atlas interpretation skills.
- Distinguish similarities and differences among realms and regions.
- Articulate the impact of physical, cultural, economic, and political factors.
- Define specific geographic and global terms.
Click here for the Fall 2018 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2018 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer I 2018 Class Schedule
Click here for the Spring 2018 Class Schedule
[Add to Favorites]