GEOG 130 - Global Geography
(BSSD, GEEL, [M])
Examination for the general student of global regions, patterns, trends, and geographic relationships which together form a basis for comprehending the mosaic of world affairs. An introduction to geographic facts and development of skills needed to appraise critical topics and issues normally covered in college-level disciplines. Assessment Level(s): ENGL 101 /ENGL 101A , MATH 050 , READ 120 . Three hours each week. Formerly GE 110.
3 semester hours
May not be taken concurrently withMATH 017 or MATH 020 or MATH 045 without appropriate Math assessment score.
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Identify significant physical and cultural features.
- Enhance their map and atlas interpretation skills.
- Distinguish similarities and differences among realms and regions.
- Articulate the impact of physical, cultural, economic, and political factors.
- Define specific geographic and global terms.
Click here for the Extended Winter 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Spring 2020 Class Schedule
[Add to Favorites]