RADT 240 - Radiologic Technology V
Professional entry into the diagnostic medical imaging career. Resume writing and job interviewing skills, certification examination preparation, test-taking strategies, and comprehensive review of content specifications of the certifying exam are presented to the student for successful entry into the diagnostic imaging profession as a graduate radiographer. PREREQUISITE(S): RADT 206 and RADT 224 . COREQUISITE(S): RADT 207 and RADT 225 , or consent of program coordinator. Two hours each week. Formerly RT 240.
2 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Construct a resume and portfolio.
- Demonstrate interviewing skills.
- Identify strategies for study preparation for a major comprehensive examination.
- Indentify test taking strategies for multiple choice examinations.
- Review comprehensively all of the professional content to prepare for the certification exam.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses in the five subject areas tested in National Registry.
Click here for the Fall 2019 Class Schedule
Click here for the Extended Winter 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Spring 2020 Class Schedule
[Add to Favorites]