PHED 128 - Water Exercise
Stimulating exercises providing for optimum fitness. Water resistance for developing muscle tone, increased endurance, and figure improvement. Water buoyancy for aiding relaxation, endurance, flexibility, and figure improvement. Stress and tension release through creative exercises in shallow water. Assessment Level(s): AELW 940 /ENGL 002 , AELR 920 /READ 095 . Two hours each week. Formerly PE 135.
1 semester hour
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Describe the components of health fitness.
- Perform water exercises for the entire body with proper form.
- Identify major muscle groups and water exercises that work those muscles.
- Demonstrate the correct way to check heart rate and determine target heart rate
- Describe the major components of a water exercise program.
Click here for the Spring 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Fall 2021 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)