CMAP 232 - Word Processing Applications
Designed to enable students to acquire and apply word processing skills by studying word processing software currently used in business. PREREQUISITE(S): CMAP 120 or consent of department. A keyboarding speed of 30 words per minute is recommended. Three hours each week. Formerly CA 232.
3 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Format and process text efficiently in word processed business documents.
- Manage and prepare main documents and various types of data files to create merged documents.
- Apply techniques for using templates and pre-designed styles in word processing.
- Evaluate word processed documents to make sure they are error-free and up to current professional standards.
- Organize professional word processed reports by creating a table of contents, index, cross-referencing and bookmarks.
- Prepare word processed forms using appropriate form controls and design.
Click here for the Spring 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Fall 2021 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)