ARTT 263 - Professional Practice for the Visual Artist
Capstone course to develop an artist statement, résumé, and digital portfolio in preparation for a formal presentation that conveys their experiences and skills as emerging artists. PREREQUISITE(S): Completion of ARTT 204 or ARTT 205 , and completion of ARTT 102 or ARTT 103 , and completion of ARTT 116 or GDES 116 . Two hours studio/laboratory each week. Formerly AR 275.
1 semester hour
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Select artwork to construct a quality and professional portfolio.
- Professionally prepare his or her work for presentation. (This may include matting, mounting, and framing work.)
- Prepare a professional digital portfolio of his or her artwork.
- Develop a professional resume.
- Present and defend his or her portfolio in front of a group of peers, faculty, and professionals.
Click here for the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Extended Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)