IDES 272 - Business Practices and Procedures for Interior Design
The student will be exposed to the professional and business essentials necessary to conduct a successful interior design practice. Client-designer relationships, contracts, fees, and office management are covered. Assessment Level(s): ENGL 101 /ENGL 011 . Three hours each week. Formerly ID 260.
3 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the laws related to the practice of interior design.
- Follow standard interior design business procedures.
- Develop resumes that target specific areas of employment.
- Develop business plans.
- Develop business cards, stationary and business forms for their business.
- Research opportunities for professional development.
Click here for the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Extended Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)