CMSC 230 - Advanced Object-Oriented Programming with C++
Examines more advanced topics in object-oriented programming with C++ such as dynamic memory allocation, various data structures, recursion, and object-oriented design. Students are required to complete lab assignments using a computer. PREREQUISITE(S): A grade of C or better in CMSC 226 or consent of department. Three hours each week.
3 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Describe a concept of data abstraction.
- Apply object-oriented programming concepts.
- Demonstrate the use pointers.
- Apply encapsulation and inheritance.
- Demonstrate the implementation of various data structures, such as linked lists, stacks, queues and trees.
- Apply recursion, sorting, and searching concepts.
Click here for the Fall 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer I 2022 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)