CMSC 230 - Advanced Object-Oriented Programming with C++
Examines more advanced topics in object-oriented programming with C++ such as dynamic memory allocation, various data structures, recursion, and object-oriented design. Students are required to complete lab assignments using a computer. PREREQUISITE(S): A grade of C or better in CMSC 226 or consent of department. Three hours each week.
3 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Describe a concept of data abstraction.
- Apply object-oriented programming concepts.
- Demonstrate the use pointers.
- Apply encapsulation and inheritance.
- Demonstrate the implementation of various data structures, such as linked lists, stacks, queues and trees.
- Apply recursion, sorting, and searching concepts.
Click here for the Spring 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Fall 2021 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)