EMGT 200 - Emergency Planning
Introduces students to the process and practice of emergency planning. Examines the concepts of writing an emergency operating plan and the elements necessary for inclusion in the plan (all-risk hazard planning). PREREQUISITE(S): EMGT 101 . Three hours each week.
3 semester hours
Upon completion of this course a student will be able to:
- Quantify the value of planning for emergencies.
- Identify actions required for hazards analysis and capability assessment.
- Discuss the social and economic impact of disasters.
- Identify types of community support available and how to determine who is a member of the planning team.
- Prioritize community hazards in order of severity.
Click here for the Fall 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer I 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Spring 2022 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)