IDES 272 - Business Practices and Procedures for Interior Design
The student will be exposed to the professional and business essentials necessary to conduct a successful interior design practice. Client-designer relationships, contracts, fees, and office management are covered. Assessment Level(s): ENGL 101 /ENGL 011 . Three hours each week.
3 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the laws related to the practice of interior design.
- Follow standard interior design business procedures.
- Develop resumes that target specific areas of employment.
- Develop business plans.
- Develop business cards, stationary and business forms for their business.
- Research opportunities for professional development.
Click here for the Fall 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer I 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Spring 2022 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)