MUSC 150 - Applied Music Laboratory
Required of and restricted to students enrolled in applied music courses. May be repeated for credit. Attendance at eight approved concerts each semester. Three hours of laboratory each week and performance at least twice each semester.
1 semester hour
Upon completion of this course a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate proper public performance etiquette.
- Recognize the importance of their physical relationship to their instrument.
- Carry out proper and effective rehearsal techniques.
- Analyze and evaluate other students; performances.
- Discuss effective practice techniques.
- Interpret various musical styles more effectively.
- Respond appropriately to performance anxiety.
Click here for the Fall 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer I 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Spring 2022 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)