TECH 273 - Advanced Website Development
3 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Construct web pages based on advanced HTML techniques based on latest industry standards.
- Apply latest techniques for creating responsive web pages.
- Apply advanced cascading style sheets (CSS) concepts and techniques, including design and style.
- Implement the latest form elements and validation features to enhance the collection of user information.
- Apply advanced accessibility features to webpages in compliance with Section 508 compliance standards.
- Implement basic dynamic Web sites using server-side scripting language features and functionalities.
Click here for the Fall 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer I 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Spring 2022 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)