CMSC 141 - Intermediate Programming
Designed for students with prior programming experience. This course covers topics such as control structures, data types, functions/methods, arrays, and introduction to objects. PREREQUISITE(S): A grade of C or better in CMSC 140 or consent of department. One hour each week.
1 semester hour
Upon completion of this course a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate ability to select and apply the appropriate control structure
- Demonstrate ability to select and apply the appropriate loop constructs
- Demonstrate use of the arrays
- Demonstrate understanding of objects
- Demonstrate ability to write various kinds of functions/methods.
Click here for the Fall 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2022 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer I 2022 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)