BLDG 130 - Introduction to the Building Trades
(R only) CE
An introduction to the construction process and the professional building trades. Topics include building process, materials, building systems and components, professional trades’ roles and responsibilities, career opportunities, and construction industry issues. Three hours each week. Formerly BU 130.
3 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Describe the role of a carpenter.
- Identify various building systems and components.
- Describe the general construction process.
- Describe the role of an electrician.
- Identify various building materials.
- Describe the role of a plumber.
Click here for the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Extended Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)