BLDG 133 - Building Trades Blueprint Reading
(R only) CE
An introduction to reading, interpreting, and applying construction drawings in the residential and light commercial building trades. Topics include drawing types, symbols and terminology, scale and dimensioning, floor plans, elevation, and mechanical and detail plans. Three hours each week. Formerly BU 131.
3 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Identify an elevation drawing.
- Identify a floor plan.
- Perform scale conversions.
- Identify a site plan.
- Identify various drawing symbols and abbreviations.
- Identify a symbol legend.
- Identify the direction of a door swing.
Click here for the Summer I 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)