BLDG 136 - Construction Safety
(R only) CE
An introduction to safety issues and standards as they relate to the construction trades. Topics include OSHA/MOSH standards and requirements, personal protection, hazardous conditions, tools and equipment, electrical safety, first aid, and workers’ rights and responsibilities. Two hours each week. Formerly BU 132.
2 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Identify common safety hazards present on a construction site.
- Identify various OSHA/MOSH safety regulations.
- Describe the proper procedure for addressing unsafe conditions on a construction site.
- Identify a GFCI protected electrical circuit.
- Describe basic first aid procedures.
Click here for the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Extended Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Click here for the Spring 2021 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)