BLDG 160 - Fundamentals of Plumbing
(R only) CE
An introduction to plumbing and the plumbing trade. Topics include material identification and selection, tools, water supply and waste systems, pipes and fittings, fixtures, plumbing plans reading, and water heaters. Two hours lecture, four hours laboratory each week. Formerly BU 146.
4 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Perform tasks associated with pipe soldering and gluing.
- Identify various plumbing fittings
- Perform tasks associated with sink and fixture installations.
- Describe a typical supply and waste system.
- Describe the operation of a water heater.
- Perform tasks associated with drain installation.
Click here for the Summer I 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)