PRNT 272 - Electronic Publishing II
Continuation of PRNT 171 . Students will broaden their skills in the creation of electronic page assembly by learning how to use advanced features of the page assembly software application. Topics include but not limited to: fine-tuning of documents such as spacing, alignment, file formatting, color management, imposition, trapping, color separations, and exporting. PREREQUISITE(S): PRNT 171 or consent of department. Four hours each week. Formerly PR 272.
4 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Create sophisticated documents for printing and web.
- Create special effects by applying gradients and other transparency effects.
- Fine tune documents using the software’s advanced typographical controls.
- Create e-books from page assembly application for web viewing on electronic devices.
- Create text variables and static captions.
- Create long documents with table of contents and references.
- Impose multiple page documents for printing on digital devices.
Click here for the Summer I 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)