RADT 240 - Radiologic Technology V
Professional entry into the diagnostic medical imaging career. Resume writing and job interviewing skills, certification examination preparation, test-taking strategies, and comprehensive review of content specifications of the certifying exam are presented to the student for successful entry into the diagnostic imaging profession as a graduate radiographer. PREREQUISITE(S): RADT 206 and RADT 224 . COREQUISITE(S): RADT 207 and RADT 225 , or consent of program coordinator. Two hours each week. Formerly RT 240.
2 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Construct a resume and portfolio.
- Demonstrate interviewing skills.
- Identify strategies for study preparation for a major comprehensive examination.
- Indentify test taking strategies for multiple choice examinations.
- Review comprehensively all of the professional content to prepare for the certification exam.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses in the five subject areas tested in National Registry.
Click here for the Summer I 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Summer II 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)