HINM 116 - Medical Terminology II
(TP/SS only) CE
A continuation of HINM 115 . Includes medical terminology related to body systems, cancer medicine, radiology and nuclear medicine, and pharmacology. PREREQUISITE(S): HINM 115 . Two hours lecture/discussion each week. Formerly HI 126.
2 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Analyze words structurally.
- Correlate word elements with basic anatomy, physiology, and disease processes of the human body.
- Demonstrate correct spelling of medical words.
- Demonstrate correct pronunciation of medical words.
- Demonstrate proficiency in communicating through the oral and written use of basic medical terminology.
Click here for the Fall 2019 Class Schedule
Click here for the Extended Winter 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Spring 2020 Class Schedule
[Add to Favorites]