TECH 273 - Advanced Professional Web Technologies
3 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Construct web pages based on advanced HTML techniques based on latest industry standards.
- Apply latest techniques for creating responsive web pages.
- Apply advanced cascading style sheets (CSS) concepts and techniques, including design and style.
- Implement the latest form elements and validation features to enhance the collection of user information.
- Apply advanced accessibility features to webpages in compliance with Section 508 compliance standards.
- Implement basic dynamic Web sites using server-side scripting language features and functionalities.
Click here for the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Extended Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)