GEOG 130 - Global Geography
Examination for the general student of global regions, patterns, trends, and geographic relationships which together form a basis for comprehending the mosaic of world affairs. An introduction to geographic facts and development of skills needed to appraise critical topics and issues normally covered in college-level disciplines. Assessment Level(s): ENGL 101 /ENGL 101A , MATH 093 /MATH 096 , READ 120 . Three hours each week. Formerly GE 110.
3 semester hours
Upon course completion, a student will be able to:
- Identify significant physical and cultural features.
- Enhance their map and atlas interpretation skills.
- Distinguish similarities and differences among realms and regions.
- Articulate the impact of physical, cultural, economic, and political factors.
- Define specific geographic and global terms.
Click here for the Fall 2020 Class Schedule
Click here for the Extended Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Click here for the Winter 2021 Class Schedule
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)